Referralversary!
April 20, 2009 was a very special day here at the Harper Hullabaloo! We saw this precious face smiling at us on our computer screen for the very first time!
We were so excited to receive so many pictures of Will that day and I looked at them all so often just trying to begin to "know" him before I had the opportunity to meet him and hold him! It is amazing to look at these pictures now, because I do KNOW him and I see the huge, fun personality shining through in these pictures! I mean, check out that dimple....adorable!
What a blessing we have been given! We are so thankful that we have known our Will for two years! He brings such joy and laughter to our family and we remember our referral day with much happiness and great thankfulness to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to join Him in His amazing plan for our family! So thankful!
1 comment:
WOW!!!! So cute, and so tiny. Oh my how time flies right by.....
Post a Comment