Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful~

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Forever God is faithful!

Forever God is strong!

Forever God is with us!

Forever!

I am thankful for my family. I am blessed with a wonderful husband who leads our family so well and for three sweet children who are precious gifts. I am thankful for our extended family and friends who love, support and encourage us! I hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!
(I'm thankful for my friend, Olivia, for taking these awesome pics of my kiddos!)

6 comments:

Kristi J said...

oh, the kids look awesome..what cuties you have :) kristi

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

ME tooo!!! Love that song we do that in the summer for campers! Blessed to have a Spiritually Leading husband who is as nuts as I am about our beautiful children!

Marilyn Gregory said...

hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!!

Kathy said...

Those are great pics! Were you trying to take one for an upcoming Christmas card? :)

Amy said...

I love all the pictures. Your family is so beautiful.
Blessings,
Amy

Olivia said...

ok, this post made my eyes a little watery :) i love how you put the words with pictures!

so sorry helen has the flu!!!! praying it stays away from the rest of the family!