I was never able to share his referral pictures before we got him, and it occured to me that I never had posted any on my blog, so here is one of the pictures that we received. Will can be quite a "ham" when it comes to picture taking, so I think that whoever was taking his referral pics had quite a lot of fun because we received 30 pictures that day!! I've just chosen one to share today. He did come into Hannah's Hope mal-nourished. I remember Julie telling me to not be shocked at how small his little legs looked because his socks just swallowed up his feet....and they did!
And here he is, 5 months later! It is amazing how far he has come....literally and figuratively! He was SO well taken care of at HH in Ethiopia! He was fed well and loved well and had gained several pounds before we got him. You better believe he has been fed well and loved well since being home and he has continued to pack on the pounds! I took this picture tonight just before I got him ready for bed. You can't see all of his pretty dark curls in this picture, but you can see two of his four new teeth! They are coming in so quickly! He is changing and growing with each new day! We fell in love 5 months ago and we are just so glad that Will is home with us forever!
6 comments:
He is sooo cute. So tiny to growing amazingly well!!! Must be all the love in the home :)
Oh he doesn't even look like the same little baby boy!! You can definitely see how much your family's love has nurtured him!! Hope you all are having a good week despite all the rain!!
wow ... I don't think I saw your referral pic before...
amazing what a little food, a lotta love, and God's provision will do for a child. Change them in all senses of the word!
He is way too cute --- he looks more and more like a Harper!
Very cute!!! I saw Sean at the Young Life dinner Thursday and he mentioned that some of you guys had been sick. Hope everyone is doing better!!
he is seriously so handsome. so thankful he is part of such a loving family. God is so very very good.
Post a Comment