Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Home You!

We're back! From Ethiopia to East Tennessee! We are exhausted but so happy to be home with this precious gift.......

Will Tekalgn Harper is home!

I have much to share, but am heading to bed so that I can catch up on some rest! No telling when Will will want to get up.... as his nights are our days and our days have been his nights! Should be an interesting few days as we all adjust! Just wanted to give you a few pictures of our son! The trip was amazing and everything went so smoothly! Praise God!

I'll try to post pictures from our trip in the coming days! He is beautiful and such a sweet, sweet baby! Everything has been wonderful! Thanks for your prayers! I must sleep...........

11 comments:

Neal Phillips said...

I wish I could have been there to see you guys. I'm excited to talk to you guys and hear about your trip and all the stuff you got to see.

God bless in getting back into the swing of things...

Tisha Alexander said...

Welcome home! He is a cutie. I can't wait to hear more of your story. :)

Kathy said...

You all must be exhausted!! So glad you all are back home and thanks for sharing these cute 2 photos. We love you all and him so much! Oh you can see my pics on my blog. Hope to see you all soon.

Jess & Matt said...

Welcome Home!! He is so very cute!!

Unknown said...

So great to get to know you guys on the trip. Wow! What a beautiful experience I was blessed to witness and so thankful that the Lord had me there along for the ride. Will is just so precious. I'll send out pics soon of the trip.

Marilyn Gregory said...

He is beautiful!! So glad we got to be there to welcome you home.

Troy said...

glad to hear you made it home safe! Poor Silas had some meltdowns soon before the trip to Nashville and on the plane ... boy was just restless.

once we're all settled in, we'll need to plan a get-together this summer.

hope you all slept well last night ... it was great getting to know you guys!

Julie said...

He is so amazing! I can't wait to meet him and hear every detail of your trip I cant believe that less than a year ago we were at the information meeting....and now look! Rest well

Tara said...

he's darling welcome home, what a gift

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

What a beautiful little boy. We can't wait to meet him!
Blessings to you all!

Laura said...

Welcome home!!!! What a handsome little boy! I'm sure Beckett and Helen are happy to finally meet their baby brother!