Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drummin' on a Thursday.....

I thought that 2 and 3 year olds liked to get out their mom's pots and pans and bang around. I remember when Beckett started doing that. The only thing is....he never stopped! If I would let him, he would "drum" on pots and pans every day. Some days it is just too loud! But today, he got out all of my pots and pans and combined them with his toy drum (most used Christmas present ever) and his drum sticks and put on a little "Toby Mac" concert. Beckett decided to sing his own version of "Portable Sounds" by Toby Mac! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Marilyn Gregory said...

I see a future there.

Kathy said...

Ty will love this...I will show him tomorrow!!

Guldan Gang said...

I love it!! Should we check and see if Toby needs a new drummer?

Neal Phillips said...

I can always use another drummer up here.