Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just playing around....still can't post pictures, so I'm playing with music! Beckett has been wanting me to change the music on our blog to Toby Mac! It took me a while, but I found a Toby Mac song to put on our site! I don't think it is one of Beckett's favorites, but it will have to do for now!

Sean took Beckett to his first concert back in the fall and they saw Toby Mac. (Christian rock/hip-hop artist) They both loved it! Sean was very impressed with what a great performer he is. He said that the concert was WELL worth the admission price! (Unlike our most recent experience with Mr. Van Morrison!) Anyway, Helen was so disappointed that she couldn't go. We told her that she wasn't "big" enough and that when she got "bigger" she could go. Not long after that, every day she would stand up very tall and say, "Mom, I'm getting bigger" and I would respond that yes, she was in fact getting bigger. Then she would say, "So when do I get to go see Toby?" Well, her wish is coming true! On April 26th, we are all going to see Toby at the Franklin Graham Crusade that is coming to Knoxville. Beckett (and Helen too) know many of the words to his songs and LOVE to dance around and jam to his music!

So, in honor of one of the Harper kid's favorite musicians, I'll leave some Toby Mac playing on our blog for a few days!

No comments: